Nyenrode Business School is a leading Dutch business school which is renowned for its close collaboration with business society. Finance Circle represents over a thousand Nyenrode alumni and industry experts.
Throughout the year we organize various events and networking activities for our members as well as for finance professionals who are not eligible for society membership. Once/twice a year our main event for over 250 professionals takes place at one of the most leading venues in the Netherlands, such as the Intercontinental Amstel Hotel, the Big Industrial Club (IGC) and, of course, our very own Nyenrode castle.
Our mission is to create a valuable network of finance professionals who inform, motivate and inspire each other through our platform in order to build sustainable business for the financial institutions they are involved in.
- MidSummer drinks 2017 at the W Amsterdam
- Opening of the Amsterdam Stock Exchange
- Paper 'Digital Transformation in Financial Services'
- 2017 New Year Drinks at the Twenty Third Bar
- Legends 4 Legends, an event for professionals in the Hedge Fund industry at the Amsterdam Eye Museum
- Screening of 'Boom Bust Boom' with Theo Kocken at Nyenrode
- Midsummer networking drinks at the Pulitzer's Bar
- Institutional Investors Dinner & Roundtable at the Amstel Hotel
- Institutional Investors Day I at the Amstel Hotel
- Culture at Investment banks with Joris Luyendijk at the Industriele Groote Club
- The Future of currencies and central banks with Lex Hoogduin, Willem Middelkoop, Lukas Daalder and Bruno de Haas at the Industriele Groote Club
- Dutch financial system with the former Minister of Finance Jan Kees de Jager at the Amstel Hotel
- Controversial financial system with Gregor Vincent Witteveen, Alfred Gerrits and Robert Witteveen at Warendorf
- Chairman: Katherine Kucherenko (20080333)
Board members: Antoine Boelen (19890013) Peter van Ees (19910216), Zara Koleva (20110035), Vera Tolkach
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Nyenrode.Finance/?ref=bookmarks
- LinkedIn: http://bit.ly/2cFPXAD